Monday, September 13, 2004

what?

Jane: oh i'm not voting for him. (points to the Kerry bumper sticker on the back of my clipboard)
Nikki: oh?
Jane: he looks too much like mr. magoo.
Nikki: (what?) as opposed to a red horned devil?
Jane: ha! yeah actually. (door slam)

okay, yes it's rediculous that she's basing her whole decision on how kerry *looks*. But more importantly, Kerry looks *nothing* like Mr. Magoo. Mr. Magoo was like 4 feet tall, bald, and wore glasses, really big glasses! augh. I mean at least get it right. If anything Kerry looks like Jay Leno.

1 Comments:

Blogger job opportunitya said...

I surf the web looking for blogs like this one.
Your site was on point and will be back again! Awesome
blog.
I can't explain, but you need to check my plastic surgery minneapolis blog!

4:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home